While the workings of Reconnective Healing cannot be clearly explained by our current science, scientists are excited by the ways in which Reconnective Healing seems to be unique. Scientific research has shown that Reconnective Healing is very different from other types of energy healing in various ways. There are still many unanswered questions, but here are some of the results that have been obtained so far:
- Reconnective Healing triggers significant changes in brain activity (via EEG scans) and heart activity (via ECG scans) of both practitioner and patient during healing sessions. In particular the practitioner’s ECG scan affects the patient’s EEG scan.
- The frequencies are strong and palpable. Physical sensation tests and double blind, randomized studies have proven them to be real. (See Dr Gary Schwartz research below.)
- Other measurement studies confirm that Reconnective Healing practitioners emit and transmit an increased amount of light and other electromagnetic frequencies around their bodies. Reconnective Healing practitioners can turn the frequencies on, increasing the amplitude and oscillation of magnetic frequencies around their bodies. Scientists have measured these changes in the laboratory.
- The emotional state or stress levels of the practitioner do not affect the level of healing received with Reconnective Healing. Lab tests on heat stressed bacteria revealed this.
- In lab studies, Reconnective Healing practitioners have been shown to affect changes in DNA. One example is helping plants to heal after being ‘shocked’ or damaged.
- Reconnective Healing has been shown to have a measurable, long-lasting positive effect on the health and well-being of recipients. (See Dr Korotkov reference below)
- Other tests involving random event generators have shown that the Reconnective Healing frequencies bring harmony to chaos. In the presence of these healing frequencies, unusual organised patterns occur in the normally random output of the machines.
What scientists say
Professor Konstantin G. Korotkov
Dr Korotkov has recently published a book: Science Confirms Reconnective Healing. Using his proprietary methodologies and cutting edge imaging and measurement devices, Professor has measured and documented a very large field effect at Reconnective Healing seminars. He calls them ‘coherence effects’ that occur during the teaching of the seminars.
His most recent research on Reconnective Healing in 2011 gives proof of the long lasting benefits: “We may conclude that session of the Reconnection Healing had statistically significant positive influence on the functional state, humoral activity, physical condition and reaction to loading for the group of people in 10 days after the influence. This signifies long-lasting effect of the Reconnection Healing and its significance for well-being and health condition of people.”
Dr William Tiller
“[With Reconnective Healing] many kinds of energy and light are flowing through the healer and into the healee [sic]. In other words, what we’re talking about is bringing it beyond just what has been classically known as energy healing into a broader spectrum of energy, light and information.”
“We did an experiment with one of the healing seminars and the data that we gathered was quite remarkable. If we look at a normal reality and we say ‘What is the effective temperature increase for that normal space, how much must it go up to give the same excess energy content as was in the seminar two days after he started?’ [The answer is] The effective temperature increase for a normal space would have been 300 degrees Centigrade! That is huge!”
Dr. Gary Schwartz
This team conducted controlled experiments to determine whether Reconnective Healing energy was something basic science in the laboratory could prove. The first test showed that blindfolded subjects could detect the energy up to 83 percent of the time. The second showed that the energy functions like an electromagnetic signal. The third showed that the sender’s heart wave, measured by electrocardiogram (EKG) imprints itself on the receiver’s brainwave, measured by electroencephalogram (EEG). “Most significant in this third experiment,” Schwartz says, “is that whether or not the receiver was consciously aware of the energy, the EKG imprinted just the same, so there is unconscious energy detection that can be recorded electromagnetically.”
(Find out more about the science behind Reconnective Healing here)
What impact do these and other studies on Reconnective Healing have on traditional science and medicine? They can no longer approach health and healing in the same way. New scientific exploration by Drs. Tiller, Schwartz, Korotkov and others, are validating the powerful effects that this new spectrum of energy, light and information can have on people.
This may not only be showing us a new level of healing, it may also be opening a doorway to the next level of human evolution, where instantaneous healing and regeneration are simple, everyday facts of life, simple, everyday miracles.